As the world’s renewable energy industry continues to rapidly grow, we are proud to present the ideal gateway of solar business in the region, on 21-23 October 2019 at the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre. The exhibition will cover over 14,000 sqm. welcoming key industry leaders, governments, manufacturers, suppliers, traders, contractors and partners from across the globe.
The show will run concurrently with the 21st Water, Energy, Technology and Environment Exhibition (WETEX 2019). Dubai Electricity and Water Authority (DEWA) is organising the fourth Dubai Solar Show, the region's largest renewable and sustainable technology event. It will highlight the latest innovations in solar and sustainable energy by offering unique platform to forge partnerships between public and private sectors to develop innovative solutions.
Dubai Solar Show will be a key platform for the public and private sectors to make deals, build partnerships, review the latest solar-energy technologies, learn about current and future projects in the region and market needs, and explore opportunities to take part in solar-energy projects and programmes. Dubai Solar Show is dedicated to bringing the latest solar innovations and showcasing the largest solar projects in region.
1. Strategically position your brand as a key player in the fast-developing solar energy industry. Expose your brand to a highly targeted audience and meet senior level decision makers.
2. Engage and network with government senior officials, business leaders, investors, project owners and buyers, primarily Dubai Electricity and Water Authority (DEWA), the organiser of Dubai Solar Show and the leading force of solar energy in Dubai.
3. Explore current and future solar projects in the region and the latest market trends, policies and regulations set out by government authorities, to become part of Dubai’s future solar projects and programmes.
4. Get exclusive benefits when participating as sponsors or exhibitors. These include free company and product registration with DEWA, receiving letters of recommendation for exhibit products, exclusive site visit to the Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Solar Park, product demonstrations and speaking opportunities in conferences and seminars.
5. Widen your business opportunities in other Renewable Energy, Power Generation, Oil and Gas, Water and Environment industry sectors through Dubai Solar Show’s co-location with WETEX Exhibition and World Green Economy Summit.
OBJECTIVES OF DUBAI SOLAR SHOW:
1. To bring latest solar innovations to the region and become a unique platform for knowledge-sharing and building partnerships, with all government and private sectors, in pursuing innovative solutions while supporting Dubai’s transformation into the happiest and smartest city in the world.
2. To establish itself as a gateway of solar business in the region and annual international event attended by solar energy professionals, international exhibitors, buyers and relevant organisations from around the world.
3. To develop a platform to support solar projects in the region, through benchmarking and launching
new projects or programmes, and to assist in the development or implementation of strategies related to solar sector.
4. To promote sustainability as the main theme of WETEX, and highlight the importance of solar power as being the future of energy sector.