Al-Shehili Factory has been established by Mr. Fahad N. Al-Shehili in 1401(H) 1981(G) in Saudi Arabia. Company is spreading on a large area of 65,000 Square meters in Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The factory was also certified ISO 9001 by British standard, in the year 2008.
Around 500 experienced employees are working under the supervision of experienced technical staff member. Our qualified engineer’s Technicality, Revolutionized Research & Development programs and feedback improving our quality of products, according to the need of today’s requirement. Eventually provide the comprehensive and customized products as and when required.