Posted on: Tuesday 23 October, 2012 1:00
|Xerox Boosts Small Business Productivity, Simplifies Work Processes
In small-to medium-size businesses (SMB), reducing the number of times office workers have to reload a printer could lead to an increase in workplace productivity. With this in mind, Xerox today introduced the WorkCentre 5019/5021 multifunction printers (MFPs), to give them the all-in-one print, copy and scan functionality to save time and simplify everyday business processes.
Printing at up to 20 pages-per-minute, the MFPs have a paper capacity of 850 sheets, which means office workers can take fewer trips to reload. Built-in scanning turns paper documents to digital and reduces office clutter. And, on-the-go workers can take advantage of Xerox’s mobile print application, PrintBack, allows users to print to the WorkCentre 5019/5021 from any Google Android or Apple IOS-enabled device.
“Simplicity is not about scaling back or downsizing, it’s about making work lives easier and more productive,” said Dan Smith is Head of Integrated Marketing for the Middle East and Africa region of Xerox’s Developing Markets Operations. “The design, speed and cost of the WorkCentre 5019/5021 takes the difficulty out of document management, while freeing up time and resources.”
Additional benefits for busy and cost-conscious offices include:
• Standard two-sided printing to reduce paper use
• Toner Save mode that cuts consumables spending
• Copy Accounting feature that allows up to 10 password-protected user accounts with individual copy-job limits for greater cost-control
• Compact size that saves on office space, yet packs the power of a much larger device
• Easy installation and set-up – so office workers can focus on their daily tasks
Availability and Pricing
The Xerox WorkCentre 5019/5021 is priced at $2799, and is available immediately through online channel partners, VARs and major resellers.