Posted on: Tuesday 9 October, 2012 1:33
|HP offers more choices for affordable, HP-quality printing and first-to-market features with new Deskjet Ink Advantage printers
HP today announced an expanded portfolio of HP Deskjet Ink Advantage printers with six new printers that offer more choices for affordable, HP-quality printing, including first-to-market technologies such as wireless direct printing that does not require a network.(1)
Designed to meet the needs of home and micro-business users in emerging markets, the HP Deskjet Ink Advantage system offers HP quality and reliability at a lower cost. With the new Ink Advantage printing systems, HP is making quality printing more affordable for home users and micro-business customers, enabling them to print up to two times the amount of pages for the same cost.(2)
• The HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2515 and 3515 All-in-One printer now comes with an intuitive graphic display for easy printing, scanning and copying, while delivering high-quality prints at low running costs.
• The new HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3525 and 5525 e-All-in-One printers offer HP wireless direct printing that allow users to easily print from wireless-enabled mobile devices without a network or router. (1)
• The HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 4615 All-in-One and 4625 e-All-in-One printers allow users to print, scan, copy and fax, and save up to 40% on energy consumption with Scheduled On/Off. (3)
“HP has an unrivalled track record of bringing industry-leading innovation and choice to our customers. Our growing HP Deskjet Ink Advantage portfolio will offer more affordable choices that allow our customers to print more at a lower cost, without sacrificing quality or reliability,” said Laszlo Czinege, General Manager, Printing and Personal Systems Group, HP Saudi Arabia.
HP was the first to introduce the Ink Advantage series that enables customers to print up to two times the amount of pages for the same cost(2) and offers the most extensive line-up in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. HP’s new line-up of Deskjet Ink Advantage printers are enhanced with more features and faster print speeds than predecessors, while offering different price-points to address customers’ varying needs.
While the printer hardware will be priced slightly higher, the cost of the ink cartridges will be much less. This translates into significant cost-savings and added flexibility for customers with varied print needs or those who have limited their printing due to ink costs.
The new HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3525 and 5525 e-All-in-One printers come with first-to-market features that grow HP’s lead in addressing customers’ growing mobile and digital needs by allowing them to:
• Easily print from any wireless-enabled mobile devices without a network or router through HP wireless direct printing (1)
• Print from virtually anywhere with HP ePrint(4)
• The HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 5525 e-All-in-One printer, which also allows for direct scanning to emails without a PC (5,6)
The HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3525 and 5525 e-All-in-One printers will be available from June 2012 at SAR 381 and SAR 468 respectively.(7) Both printers are ENERGY STAR® qualified devices that can save the use of paper by up to 50 per cent with automatic double-sided printing and copying.
More choices for affordable printing
HP is unveiling five new Deskjet Ink Advantage printers to offer more choices for affordable printing. They also include:
• The HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2515 All-in-One, 3515 All-in-One, printers is ideal for home-users who want a compact and affordable device. Users can easily print, scan and copy documents and photos from the intuitive icon display and customise images or text with the reduce/enlarge buttons. Students can also take advantage of affordable, borderless prints in HP-quality to create impressive assignments and projects. The HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2515 All-in-One printer will be available from June 2012 at SAR 236. (7)
• The HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 4615 All-in-One, 4625 e-All-in-One printers are ideal for business users looking for a versatile product with print, scan, copy, and fax functions, while producing outstanding documents at a low cost. The ENERGY STAR® qualified devices feature a 35-page document feeder to help complete print jobs quickly.
With the HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 4625 e-All-in-One printer, home and small offices can easily print while away from the device with HP ePrint and share resources with wireless networking.(4,8) The HP Deskjet 4625 e-All-in-One printer is available from June 2012 at SAR 524, while the HP Deskjet 4615 All-in-One printer will be available from June 2012 at SAR 430. (7)
Low-cost, HP-quality printing
Two new ink cartridges, the HP 650 and HP 655, are being introduced in EMEA with the new line-up of Ink Advantage Deskjet printers. The Original HP Ink cartridges that are used with the Deskjet Ink Advantage printers can print up to 600 pages at prices between SAR 70 and SAR 128 (7) while delivering archive-quality documents and lab-quality photos. The innovative HP Ink Advantage system allows students to shine by printing education content and outstanding school projects affordably, while home- and micro-businesses can enjoy reliable printing at low running costs.
The exceptional reliability offered by HP Deskjet Ink Advantage printers also allows users to reduce the cost of printer damage and reprints from messy leaks, spills and clogged cartridges with the use of alternatives.